- When was OPKO Health founded?
OPKO Health was formed in 2007 when the ophthalmic pharmaceutical companies Acuity Pharmaceuticals and the Froptix Corporation merge with eXegenics Inc.
- Where are OPKO Health's shares traded?
OPKO Health common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol OPK.
- Where can I find OPKO Health's latest investor presentation?
The company's most recent investor presentation is available in the "Investors" section on the company's website. It can also be accessed at the "Events" page of the "Investors" section on the company's website.
- When is OPKO Health's fiscal year end?
The fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Has OPKO Health ever had a stock split?
- Can I buy OPKO Health stock directly from the company?
OPKO Health does not offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares of the company can be purchased through a brokerage company.
- Does OPKO Health issue dividends on its common stock?
OPKO Health, Inc. has not declared or paid cash dividends. The company has retained earnings for the operation and expansion of its business and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- When is OPKO Health, Inc.'s Annual Meeting of Stockholders?
The date and location will be published in the company's proxy statement, which can be found on the "SEC Filings" section in the "Investors" section on the company's website.
- Where are OPKO Health's headquarters?
OPKO Health Corporate Headquarters
4400 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33137
Tel: (305) 575-4100
- Who is OPKO Health's transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11209
Toll-free at (877) 248-6417 or
- Who do I contact about replacement of stock certificates?
To replace lost stock certificates, please contact OPKO Health's transfer agent.
- Who should shareholders notify of a change in address?
To change your address, please contact OPKO Health's transfer agent.
- Where can former shareholders of BioReference Laboratories have questions answered related to the exchange of BRLI shares for OPK shares?
For questions related to the exchange of BRLI shares for OPK shares, please contact OPKO Health's transfer agent.